Search found 4 matches

by Daeromont
Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:30 pm
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Renegade Ship Commanders
Replies: 2
Views: 136

<t>Well, let's just call this the embarrassment of a newbie and be done with it. I figured out that my problem was that although I always set individual ships to 'ignore captain's recommendations', I had forgotten to set that on a Fleet Level when I sent them on their mission.<br/>
<br/>
...and all ...
by Daeromont
Sun Jan 12, 2003 10:19 pm
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Renegade Ship Commanders
Replies: 2
Views: 136

follow up

<t>I started another game and had the same thing happen. This time, I had assault pods on all my two ships. (I know 2 isn't many, but I was being provoked). Anyhow, one went back to the shipyards to refit after I chose the mission to capture the planet....and the other one just stayed right where ...
by Daeromont
Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:03 am
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: A world govenor building bug?
Replies: 6
Views: 285

draoniv;

FYI, my game also has the option of 150 worlds. I have Version 2 which came already pre-loaded on my CD.

Daeromont
by Daeromont
Sun Jan 12, 2003 8:01 am
Forum: Starships Unlimited v3
Topic: Renegade Ship Commanders
Replies: 2
Views: 136

Renegade Ship Commanders

<t>I recently began my first invasion of another Homeworld. I had two nice fleets built up and sitting over a neutral, unclaimed world, and sent the first Fleet to 'attack' the world first and the 2nd to Capture. Since I'm a newbie, I'm not sure about my strategy here, but it seemed to me that my ...

Go to advanced search