Search found 3 matches

by Melkizedek
Sat May 10, 2003 1:57 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Long Range CAP and Tanker problems...
Replies: 12
Views: 285

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Joe 98 <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Replenishment TF use a ship called an "AO".<br/>
<br/>
A tanker ("TK") is designed to transfer fuel from one base to another.<br/>
<br/>
It is true that a tanker can also resupply at sea but its not ...
by Melkizedek
Sat May 10, 2003 7:40 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Long Range CAP and Tanker problems...
Replies: 12
Views: 285

<r><B><s>[B]</s>Drex and Yamamoto<e>[/B]</e></B> : Yes, I had a CV TF and a surface combat TF in the same hex as two tanker TFs, and pressing the 'replenish TF at sea' button' for either of the combat TFs just results in the 'no fuel source' message.<br/>
<br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Frizt<e>[/B]</e></B ...
by Melkizedek
Fri May 09, 2003 6:59 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Long Range CAP and Tanker problems...
Replies: 12
Views: 285

Long Range CAP and Tanker problems...

<r>Hi,<br/>
<br/>
I'd be grateful if anyone could shed some light on these two annoying problems which have cropped up in my current game of scenario 19 as the Japanese versus the AI.<br/>
<br/>
[1] My carrier TF fighters simply will not provide long range CAP for nearby land bases when ordered to ...

Go to advanced search