Search found 6 matches

by UV-Junkie
Thu Apr 24, 2003 7:26 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Campaign ready
Replies: 4
Views: 171

Re: Apologies

No problem! I found another opponent shortly after my posting.
by UV-Junkie
Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:01 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: Submarine effectiveness
Replies: 31
Views: 1066

Re: Submarine effectiveness

<t>I have noticed in v2.3 the Jap subs are not nearly as effective as in prior versions while US subs are much more effective. Also, I have yet to see a US ship hit a Jap mine while plenty of Jap ships have hit allied mines. Maybe this is just a string of bad luck on my part.<br/>
<br/>
Has anyone ...
by UV-Junkie
Thu Apr 03, 2003 12:15 am
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Campaign ready
Replies: 4
Views: 171

Re: Campaign ready

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by herbieh <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Australian based IJNCommander after some action, scenerio 15, 100% commitment., sub doctrine off.<br/>
Im in the habit of a turn or two a day, usually after work, and late evening. Im a proponent of ...
by UV-Junkie
Mon Mar 31, 2003 8:44 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Anybody noticed USN subs got better in 2.3?
Replies: 9
Views: 215

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Yamamoto <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>Under the new rules if a sub is spotted it doesn't get any attacks that turn I believe. That may explain why the poster above who's subs were sitting in port were not attacking.<br/>
<br/>
My subs ...
by UV-Junkie
Sun Mar 30, 2003 3:53 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Anybody noticed USN subs got better in 2.3?
Replies: 9
Views: 215

<r><QUOTE><s>[QUOTE]</s><I><s>[i]</s>Originally posted by Oleg Mastruko <e>[/i]</e></I><br/>
<B><s>[B]</s>I did NOT notice increased efficency of US subs in 2.30, but DID notice decreased efficency of IJN subs.<br/>
<br/>
In one of my games, started under 2.30 we put IJN sub doctrine on (first time ...
by UV-Junkie
Sun Mar 30, 2003 2:25 am
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Anybody noticed USN subs got better in 2.3?
Replies: 9
Views: 215

Re: Anybody noticed USN subs got better in 2.3?

<t>I noticed the same thing. I started Scenario 16 as a PBEM using v2.3 and it seemed every day for the first two or three weeks, I saw one or two Jap ships getting torped by US subs. They never missed. Now it is about 50/50, so maybe it was a string of bad luck.<br/>
On top of that, my Jap subs are ...

Go to advanced search