Search found 7 matches

by gidogrobber
Thu Apr 17, 2003 2:48 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

getting there

<r>Hey Mustang,<br/>
Thanks that helped some, now the system doesn't shut down and resart now. The game just drops, and I'm still up and running on desktop. I consider that a big step in the right direction, but under task manager, it still shows 98-99% CPU Usage.<EMOJI seq="1f615" tseq="1f615 ...
by gidogrobber
Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:51 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

<r>Thanks again,<br/>
<br/>
<br/>
Ok here goes, it passed DXdaig tests.<br/>
<br/>
Start up menu: systray <br/>
NvCPl-rundll32.exe<br/>
nwiz.exe<br/>
CTHELPER.exe<br/>
ADGJdet<br/>
DirectCD<br/>
qttask<br/>
UpdReg<br/>
Winstart001<br/>
ElbyCheck<br/>
realsched<br/>
Save<br/>
sbhc<br ...
by gidogrobber
Tue Apr 15, 2003 3:12 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

<t>Hey Gmenfan, I do appreciate the help you're giving me.<br/>
*I went and double checked device manager but found no multiple installs. There are quite a few things running under<br/>
Task manager but I'm unsure of which I can exit without causing instability in the system.<br/>
<br/>
NVIDIA ...
by gidogrobber
Mon Apr 14, 2003 3:47 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

Driver Updates

<t>Now I've updated all drivers, reinstalled SPWaW, but still have errors and drop outs.<br/>
<br/>
Error reports:<br/>
<br/>
BCCode:A BCP1:00CFF32E BCP2:000000FF BCP3: 00000001<br/>
BCP4: 804DA94D OSVER: 5_1_2600 SP:1_0 Product 256_1<br/>
<br/>
with all the reports, its constant, only with a few ...
by gidogrobber
Sun Apr 13, 2003 8:07 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

DirectX 9?

<r>Is there a possibility that SPWaw is not DirectX9 friendly??<EMOJI seq="1f615" tseq="1f615">:confused:</EMOJI> <br/>
<br/>
Even when I reduce to 800x600 res, I removed the two files in the save folder, I'm getting errors that shut down the system.<br/>
<br/>
I'm running an older asus v8200 Gefoce ...
by gidogrobber
Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:26 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

Kernel leaks? Now comp just shuts down and restarts?????

<r>Thanks for the input guys, I've gone and started the game directly from mech.exe, rid myself of norton, but no fix, the comp now likes to totally drop out and resart, or drop into vga mode. <br/>
<br/>
What gives...??????:mad: <E>:mad:</E> <br/>
<br/>
This system is normally very stable as a ...
by gidogrobber
Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:09 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Possible Kernel Leak?
Replies: 15
Views: 324

Possible Kernel Leak?

<r>I've just downloaded and installed SPWaW 7.1...Great Game...<br/>
But its using 100% of my cpu usage?? what gives?? I'm running Win XP Pro.. Amd 2.1XP....DirectX 9. very stable under heavy 3D game Loads..but just starting SPWaW sends my CPU to the moon<br/>
, with periodic drop outs, and dropping ...

Go to advanced search