Search found 3 matches

by jkbrown_us
Sun Jun 29, 2003 8:03 pm
Forum: Opponents wanted
Topic: Looking for newbie opponent
Replies: 1
Views: 97

Looking for newbie opponent

Been playing the AI for a while and now it's time to jump into the deep end of the ocean. I would like to play either scenario #17 or #19, probably as japs but will consider either side. Please, vets need not apply, not interested in getting creamed by the end of June, lol!
by jkbrown_us
Tue May 20, 2003 5:36 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Combat Save Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 67

Thank you

<t>Thank you for your quick response. The problem seems to have resolved itself. It one instance it we where running diff mod levels, 2.2 vs. 2.3 and once we got on the same level it fixed itself. In the other instance once we got past turn 3 in Coral Sea scenario it went away by itself, not sure ...
by jkbrown_us
Thu May 15, 2003 4:38 pm
Forum: Tech Support
Topic: Combat Save Problem
Replies: 3
Views: 67

Combat Save Problem

<t>I have run into a problem with two different pbem opponents. They both have their systems lock when trying to load combat save. Otherwise their games run fine. Have their been any similar probelms like this reported. I know details like op sys, game sys, etc. would be helpful and I will get them ...

Go to advanced search