Search found 5 matches

by dilvish
Sat May 31, 2003 9:27 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: blinking screen
Replies: 9
Views: 309

monitor

<t>I've got a viewsonic PF95f ans it's working fine with all the stuff I've got on my hard disks. Only SPWAW under W2K has this problem. And it's not all the screen who is blinking, only smal portions of it! Silly no ? At last, it's working fine under W98 and Linux so it's not a problem anymore.<br ...
by dilvish
Tue May 27, 2003 10:04 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: blinking screen
Replies: 9
Views: 309

blinking screen (end)

<t>I'm working on computers all the day so I'm very concerned with my eyes health. Blinking screen give you headaches after one hour of playing (and I'm often playing a lot, lot, more hu! hu!). Also, a game (that I've bought, not downloaded) HAS TO work correctly (SPWAW is W2K compatible) that's 2 ...
by dilvish
Sat May 24, 2003 2:42 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: blinking screen
Replies: 9
Views: 309

blinking

No, it happens only with SPWAW. Tryed with mech.exe. Same...

Thanks for your help!
by dilvish
Sat May 24, 2003 11:40 am
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: blinking screen
Replies: 9
Views: 309

to sandman20

thanks for your reply but I've already done that. I'm using an ATI video card so I know that's the first thing to do when I experience some problems.
by dilvish
Fri May 23, 2003 9:14 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: blinking screen
Replies: 9
Views: 309

blinking screen

<t>I've a strange problem. Since I've installed windows 2000 (instead of 98) the screen of spwaw 7.1 H&H is sometimes "blinking" (becomes black) when I move the mouse or when my units shoot on others...<br/>
<br/>
Using Direct X 9 / AMD XP 2000 / 1 meg memory / Radeon 9000 video card.<br/>
<br/>
If ...

Go to advanced search