Search found 2 matches

by rajat
Mon Aug 04, 2003 6:44 am
Forum: Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket
Topic: So, does anybody have it yet?
Replies: 88
Views: 3060

Fry's again

<t>Fry's had this on stock this morning, so I've spent the day basically working through the provided Player's Guide. So far, this definitely feels like another really fun game...a keeper.<br/>
<br/>
BTW, what's better, buying it from a retail outlet or directly? Strictly from a selfish point of ...
by rajat
Tue Jul 15, 2003 9:43 am
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: looking to buy, but out of stock?
Replies: 4
Views: 128

Fry's

<t>The Matrix shop site says it's out of stock, and I received no response to an email sent to the contact address at this site about where I could buy this game. Then, I was amazed to see the game at Fry's. The one in Austin was still carrying it on the shelf as of a week ago (last time I was there ...

Go to advanced search