Search found 6 matches

by trauth116
Wed May 13, 2009 12:11 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: cost of buying from matrix
Replies: 95
Views: 2919

RE: cost of buying from matrix

<r> The digital download model works where there is affordable and unmetered (or generously metered) bandwidth, which isn't the case in Australia (thanks to Telstra as well as the outdated infrastructure that passes as "state of the art" down here- which in reality means that the size of a game can ...
by trauth116
Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:54 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 1277

RE: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog

<r> <QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins<br/>
<br/>
Trauth...
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
Respectfully I have to disagree - I believe that my reaction was right on the mark. Australians I have met, will typically *strictly out of courtesy* refer to America and the war - What Mr Dye ...
by trauth116
Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:35 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 1277

RE: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog

Fair enough, I will consider doing that. And I appreciate the reply.
by trauth116
Sat Jul 14, 2007 9:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 1277

RE: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog

<r> Erwin, the offense I took was at Mr Dye's own words and his thickheaded inability or reluctance to recognize other people's courteousness. I, being born, and raised in the USA had heard the same sort of appreciation of US assistance -seeing as the UK couldn't manage it, during WWII -despite that ...
by trauth116
Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:18 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog
Replies: 48
Views: 1277

RE: Dale Dye's "Pacific War" Blog

<r> After reading the initial post from 22 June 2007, I think Mr Dye needs a remedial lesson on some Australian military history ---<br/>
<br/>
specifically the bit about: <br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>There are still some old folks here in the city who remember those times and talking to them is ...
by trauth116
Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:41 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Stalingrad, is it realy important?
Replies: 13
Views: 483

<r>To me this is a much deeper question than what it appears - as it actually calls into question design philosophy -- yeh it was a town on the Volga- and the Volga was a major transportation route in the relative interior of the USSR - -- but it could have been interdicted elsewhere -if that was ...

Go to advanced search