Search found 6 matches

by ruger1997
Tue Apr 06, 2004 12:39 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Name This...(28)
Replies: 10
Views: 180

RE: Name This...(28)

A snake in the grass.......kinda like some guys I know
by ruger1997
Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:02 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Action Stations
Replies: 10
Views: 245

RE: Action Stations

I believe there was a small editor included with the game but am unsure about it since it has been so long since I have played. If I ever find the game in my boxes of stuff i will pul it out and see.
by ruger1997
Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:58 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Cherry Blossom Festival
Replies: 34
Views: 399

RE: Cherry Blossom Festival

Revisionist history occuring again.
by ruger1997
Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:45 pm
Forum: Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific
Topic: vanishing subs
Replies: 10
Views: 264

RE: vanishing subs

I have seen it once as well.....wondered what caused it.....haven't seen it since though. I think it is an ok realism effect though.....
by ruger1997
Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:44 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: ETA for this game?
Replies: 12
Views: 205

ETA for this game?

Understanding it is still in playtesting and all, when is a realistic date for this game to be out? Not rushing things here, just trying to temper the anticipation.......
by ruger1997
Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:04 pm
Forum: War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945
Topic: Action Stations
Replies: 10
Views: 245

RE: Action Stations

I have a copy of it somewhere in a box......what is the question?

Go to advanced search