Search found 231 matches

by yammahoper
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:17 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Dell Computers
Replies: 13
Views: 880

RE: Dell Computers

<t> I bought my first pre made machine from Dell about a year ago. An R8. I had one issue after installing another RAM stick and the BIOS updated, so I had to pull the new RAM, let the computer reboot, which it did instead of just being a grey screen of nothing when turned on. I reinstalled the RAM ...
by yammahoper
Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:11 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What music are you listening to now?
Replies: 6495
Views: 232987

RE: What music are you listening to now?

Japanese rock/metal, with Band-Maid being my favorite. Mostly rock/blues sounding music. I do love horn sections.
by yammahoper
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:52 pm
Forum: Scenario Design and Modding
Topic: Advanced Third Reich mod v1.3 for v1.16.02 Update
Replies: 33
Views: 5452

RE: Advanced Third Reich mod v1.3 for v1.16.02 Update

Wow. An A3R mod?

My hands are sweating in anticipation. Thank you good sir!

by yammahoper
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:05 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Return to PC Gaming
Replies: 3
Views: 357

RE: Return to PC Gaming

<t> Awesome! My plan is !) buy game 2) installed latest patch. 3) THE RETURN OF THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE...or crushing defeat. <br/>
<br/>
Does your mod require the latest patch/ Does it include it? Ya know, I'll just read the thread. <br/>
<br/>
Sigh. My order just failed to go through again. I guess ...
by yammahoper
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:48 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Return to PC Gaming
Replies: 3
Views: 357

Return to PC Gaming

<t> Hello everyone. It is nice to be back. I came to Matrix when Empires in Arms was being developed. I left PC ownership for the last 8 years or so but recently returned. <br/>
<br/>
Any advice on Empires in Arms style games? I've played Advanced Third Reich and Squad Leader, which describes my ...
by yammahoper
Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:31 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Windows 10 Compatibility List
Replies: 173
Views: 64326

RE: Windows 10 Compatibility List

Thank you for the list! What a great way to return to PC gaming, seeing you guys still get it right. I'm 'bout to jump back into Empires in Arms after a long time away from PC Games. I'll check out the forums for advice on other games that match Empires in Arms style.
by yammahoper
Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: AI Bonuses
Replies: 27
Views: 1123

RE: AI Bonuses

PP instead of VP is what I think too.

by yammahoper
Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:55 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Australian Design Group Comments on Options
Replies: 5
Views: 392

RE: Australian Design Group Comments on Options

<t> 1) Neat idea.<br/>
<br/>
2-3) The armies in the game are well balanced against each other. Will GB with 3 extra corps and 30i factors really allow them to unvade the continent, or just give some extra corps to throw around the map at minors and bloat their $/MP rating? As things are now, if ...
by yammahoper
Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:03 am
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Toulon Harbor should have 90 Guns
Replies: 17
Views: 671

RE: Toulon Harbor should have 90 Guns

I capture Genoa. The port there has 80 guns.

by yammahoper
Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:22 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Ottoman Empire
Replies: 14
Views: 723

RE: Ottoman Empire

I do not have the saved game, but the same repatriation happened to me after beating Au and gaining the province as a peace condition.

yamma
by yammahoper
Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:09 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: 1.03 patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 881

RE: 1.03 patch?

Thanks for the clarification.&nbsp; I never got to make Poland in the board game.&nbsp; I only ever got to the Ottoman and Kingdom of Italy...which the French tore all apart, btw.
&nbsp;
yamma
by yammahoper
Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:13 am
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: PBEM and FTF not that different after all??
Replies: 21
Views: 925

RE: PBEM and FTF not that different after all??

Would love IP play.&nbsp; Twice, maybe three times a year, I could get together a group for three straight days of hammering away at are yearly LANS.
&nbsp;
yamma
by yammahoper
Sun Aug 31, 2008 12:12 am
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: 1.03 patch?
Replies: 28
Views: 881

RE: 1.03 patch?

<t> On the navy being in Egypt; I have "accidently" placed navies in far away ports when I failed to right click and clear my previous left click on an area.&nbsp; So when i brought up Sweden and clicked to place the fleet counter, it went were I had previously clicked...whew, that was confusing.<br ...
by yammahoper
Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:43 am
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Crete Manpower Issue
Replies: 4
Views: 197

RE: Crete Manpower Issue

Now that's funny.

yamma
by yammahoper
Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:42 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Classic Scenario
Replies: 34
Views: 1234

RE: Classic Scenario

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: delatbabel<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: bOrIuM<br/>
<br/>
This is a short list that i'd like to see from an editor or a classis campain:<br/>
<br/>
4- Possibility to use stack mode on land phase, when you move the same stack, would be great ...
by yammahoper
Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:48 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Alternate Naval Combat
Replies: 46
Views: 1550

RE: Alternate Naval Combat

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: Mardonius<br/>
<br/>

<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: <EMAIL email="yammahoper@yahoo.com">yammahoper@yahoo.com</EMAIL><br/>
<br/>
EiA isn't meant to be a naval simulation. Additional naval rules are unecessary.<br/>
<br/>
Now, I have always wanted to try ...
by yammahoper
Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:08 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Alternate Naval Combat
Replies: 46
Views: 1550

RE: Alternate Naval Combat

EiA isn't meant to be a naval simulation.&nbsp; Additional naval rules are unecessary.
&nbsp;
Now, I have always wanted to try Flat Top.&nbsp; Is there a PC version?
&nbsp;
yamma
by yammahoper
Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:30 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Alternate Naval Combat
Replies: 46
Views: 1550

RE: Alternate Naval Combat

<t> I've had no problens with moving trrops using the current set up.&nbsp; Since new corps can be reinforced ontop of existing armies even over seas, I have sent one corp, established my depot, then filled up a few corps once there.<br/>
&nbsp;<br/>
The transport navy is useful for moving troops ...
by yammahoper
Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:58 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Alternate Naval Combat
Replies: 46
Views: 1550

RE: Alternate Naval Combat

<r>
<QUOTE><s>[quote]</s>ORIGINAL: RayKinStL<br/>
<br/>
And, if I remember correctly (been so long), ANY fleet counter (regardless of size or number of ships it contains) can carry a corp of any size.
<e>[/quote]</e></QUOTE>
<br/>
There was an optional rule that one fleet counter could carry ...
by yammahoper
Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:48 pm
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: 2007 CSR Award Winner
Replies: 10
Views: 398

RE: 2007 CSR Award Winner

<t> Congrats Marshall and Matrix Games.<br/>
&nbsp;<br/>
I believe you have a solid platform here Marshall for a great game.&nbsp; The improvements since release have been fairly steady and very noticable.&nbsp; I see a proud future.<br/>
&nbsp;<br/>
Again, congratulations.<br/>
&nbsp;<br ...

Go to advanced search