Search found 4 matches

by Conqueror
Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:20 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Map Request
Replies: 1
Views: 155

RE: Map Request

To Matais Guastoni
I trid to E-Mail you back,but it would not. Please send your link and thank you
by Conqueror
Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:37 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Map Request
Replies: 1
Views: 155

Map Request

<r> I am looking for maps from Alaxanderia, Egypt to Sidi Saleh, Cyrenaica (Libya) in the time frame of June,1940 to Feb, 1941 prior top the arrival of the Afrika Korps.<br/>
<br/>
This is for a campaign of 8th British Army vs Italy.<br/>
<br/>
Also looking for links to the 7th British Armored ...
by Conqueror
Sun May 28, 2006 2:47 am
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Wild Bill the Legend, when's the next shipment of goods due in?
Replies: 34
Views: 1253

RE: Wild Bill the Legend, when's the next shipment of goods due in?

Hey Colonel. 2 excellant books

Kasserine Pass by Martin Blumenson

The Bloody Road to Tunis By David Rolf

There you go, a geat reason to hit your faforite bookstore.[:D][:D]
by Conqueror
Wed Sep 08, 2004 2:15 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: I'm back.
Replies: 0
Views: 45

I'm back.

<r> After some personal and finacial difficulties, I maade it back. Unfortunatly, I will not have much time to devote here. <br/>
I have started a new job driving truck and i only get home on weekends. The rest of the week is on the road.<br/>
<br/>
"Colonel," E-mail me at <EMAIL email="lrusco ...

Go to advanced search