Search found 8 matches

by deathsai
Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:36 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: 8.1--->8.2?
Replies: 10
Views: 312

RE: 8.1--->8.2?

Meh, I am on cable. It's a really big file, and I'm just pissed that there is no way to go from 8.1--->8.2
by deathsai
Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:15 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: 8.1--->8.2?
Replies: 10
Views: 312

8.1--->8.2?

<t> Ok, I'm just slightly pissed off that my 3 hour long download from Fileplanet of 8.2 didn't work. 00:00 and then my downloads page goes to "Not Responding" for no reason. It then tells me that it was only on 51.0 MBs, but it doesn't download any more.<br/>
<br/>
I'm starting the whole g ...
by deathsai
Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:44 am
Forum: SP:WaW Scenarios/Campaigns
Topic: Aircraft Defense?
Replies: 1
Views: 162

Aircraft Defense?

<t> 'Lo again, all. I have tried out the scenario "Flyboys" (I think that's it) and I like it alot. In case you haven't tried it, you play a weak group of US Marine infantry, along with a single tank. You have to defend your position against hordes of Chinese troops. Normally, this would be quite ...
by deathsai
Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:00 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: 88 Artillery?
Replies: 9
Views: 521

RE: 88 Artillery?

Ok, thanks.

While on the subject of indirect fire, I have another question: Is it more useful to use mortars (light ones that accompany my infantry squads around) in direct fire mode or indirect fire mode, if I have a choice of both? And what are the pros and cons of each?
by deathsai
Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:15 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: 88 Artillery?
Replies: 9
Views: 521

88 Artillery?

I have heard many accounts where the German 88 was used as a very effective artillery piece, but I can't seem to find any 88s in game (besides the AA and ATG versions, which can't be used as indirect fire artillery). Can anyone help me out?
by deathsai
Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:42 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Fallschrim.?
Replies: 9
Views: 428

RE: Fallschrim.?

You should be directing that question to Rbrun, or are you another elitist bastard just shoving around the newbies? Clearly, most of the small community here seems that way.
by deathsai
Thu Jun 03, 2004 4:45 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Fallschrim.?
Replies: 9
Views: 428

RE: Fallschrim.?

Wow, rbrun you don't need to get so god damned pissy. Did I say MP? Where ever did I say against a human player? Please point it out to me. I do believe that I specifically stated that I was using the WWII Campaigns. Now you don't need to go all elitist on me, so stop being a little bitch.
by deathsai
Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:31 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Fallschrim.?
Replies: 9
Views: 428

Fallschrim.?

<t> Hi all. Does anyone else use Fallschrimjaeger in the WWII campaigns? I find that buying a company or 2 of Fallschrim. and then some tanks, coupled with a lot of mortars is deadly. Drop the Fallschrim. behind enemy lines, usually right on top of a flag. Have the panzers race forward, bursting ...

Go to advanced search