Search found 5 matches

by Eddie Poncet
Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:38 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Scoring problem...
Replies: 10
Views: 356

RE: Scoring problem...

Thanks, Goblin ! Now, I understand better. You're a really good at explaining.

Thanks again !... [:)]
by Eddie Poncet
Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:07 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Scoring problem...
Replies: 10
Views: 356

RE: Scoring problem...

Thanks, chief... [8|]
by Eddie Poncet
Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:26 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Scoring problem...
Replies: 10
Views: 356

RE: Scoring problem...

All right, Roo. You're a nice guy. I'm waiting your answer. [:)]

This problem scoring is also appear in a lot of others scenarios... Though, I downloaded the latest version of SPWAW (v 8.20)...

Play a few short scenarios and you'll see I am right... [:(]
by Eddie Poncet
Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:48 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Scoring problem...
Replies: 10
Views: 356

RE: Scoring problem...

<t> Dear Roo,<br/>
<br/>
I calculated the total of losses in the battle report screen ("Player 1" and "Player 2" buttons above the screen).<br/>
<br/>
I took the "damage" numbers (writing in red) to calculate manually the score.<br/>
<br/>
Must I to take these numbers to calculate manually the ...
by Eddie Poncet
Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:11 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Scoring problem...
Replies: 10
Views: 356

Scoring problem...

<t> A few days ago, I played the scenario called "Enough - German Player".<br/>
I succeed to capture all the objectives (4000 pts), but it seems to me that the final score was really low. So, I calculated manually the final score and find this :<br/>
- I inflicted 1952 pts (losses) to the AI.<br ...

Go to advanced search