Search found 6 matches

by Redleg47
Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:25 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Talonsoft License
Replies: 3
Views: 134

Talonsoft License

<r> [&o]<br/>
<br/>
Great news about acquiring rights to publish TS material (Thanks Msrs. Mate and Davidson). I just have to say I really encourage this type of license among game companies. I think its great that Matrix sought these games out to provide to their customers and that Talonsoft ...
by Redleg47
Sat Jan 22, 2005 2:35 am
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Great Game
Replies: 2
Views: 1602

RE: Great Game

I used to PBEM some boardgames. After I play out the other in the series I might be brave enough to PBEM someone [:)]

Thanks for reading!
by Redleg47
Fri Jan 21, 2005 3:29 am
Forum: After Action Reports
Topic: Great Game
Replies: 2
Views: 1602

Great Game

<r> Well, I just had a 12 day orgy of fun with Korsun Pocket. I played the full 48 turn scenario and was on the edge of my seat until at least turn 32. Every move, every attack was a nail-biter and I was riveted. Some observations that may work for others. <br/>
<br/>
<U><s>[u]</s>Its all about ...
by Redleg47
Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:20 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What Are Your *Must* Buy DVD Movies?
Replies: 161
Views: 5324

RE: What Are Your *Must* Buy DVD Movies?

<t> Haven't seen this one posted so far so I will list it as the most absolute MUST Have:<br/>
<br/>
The Duellist<br/>
<br/>
And for movie buffs, there will be a bit of a surprise when you realize who the director is . . . <br/>
<br/>
Also:<br/>
<br/>
Cross of Iron (1974, with Maximillian ...
by Redleg47
Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:04 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: No Box/Manual a mistake?
Replies: 41
Views: 1093

RE: No Box/Manual a mistake?

<r> Ok, I admit it, I collect things. I have tons of artwork all over my walls, in fact, in my "game room" I have wallpapered two walls with all of the game boxes from all my games over the years. I also have a <I><s>[i]</s>serious<e>[/i]</e></I> pc cd game collection. I don't like burning cds and ...
by Redleg47
Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:06 am
Forum: Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815
Topic: Is Amazon way of???
Replies: 16
Views: 588

RE: Is Amazon way of???

One legal issue would be whether or not they have a distribution agreement with Matrix. :-)

Go to advanced search