Search found 11 matches

by Hunter42
Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:45 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Intelligence
Replies: 4
Views: 126

RE: Intelligence

This seems to be the solution! Thanks all for helping out.

Michael
by Hunter42
Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:16 am
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Intelligence
Replies: 4
Views: 126

Intelligence

Hi,

a question to agents. It seems that I am not able to give agents a mission other than counter intelligence. If I want to choose something else, the topdown menu would not open. Any idea ? (I disabled automatic management)

Michael
by Hunter42
Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm
Forum: Distant Worlds 1 Series
Topic: Great Game
Replies: 19
Views: 347

Great Game

<t> Hi Matrix and Codeforce,<br/>
<br/>
I just wanted to congratulate you on this GREAT game. I am an old time MOO, GalCiv, etc. player and recently I lost my motivation to play a lot of Computer Games. Neither Sword of the Stars, nor SoSE or similar games could motivate me to play more than 30 ...
by Hunter42
Fri Dec 21, 2007 7:31 pm
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: LCG newbie question
Replies: 1
Views: 89

LCG newbie question

An easy question: What is the best sequence for the LCG (and maybe also for the DCG) for a newbie, or does it not matter ?

Michael
by Hunter42
Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:21 am
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: F2 - options
Replies: 15
Views: 246

RE: F2 - options WF

<r> Thank you!<br/>
<br/>
You are ALL incredible <E>:-)</E> Keep up the work!<br/>
<br/>
Michael<br/>
<br/>
P.S.: @Dumnorix: I would just like to say, that I cannot understand your bad atitude. I prefer people like warhorse, who help out instead of complaining. As a new player to CS I am quite ...
by Hunter42
Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:32 am
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: F2 - options
Replies: 15
Views: 246

F2 - options

A short question:

Is there a way to force the F2 Unit Help to have a solid background instead of the semi-transparent one. I find it hard to read in the current way.

Thanks in advance,

Michael
by Hunter42
Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:04 am
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: Tutorial
Replies: 6
Views: 490

RE: Tutorial

<r> Thx Jason,<br/>
<br/>
good to hear that. But I still insist <E>:-)</E><br/>
<br/>
The other to games WF and Rising Sun had at that times their respective manuals and a seperate tutorial for each game (in the manual). But the campaign series does only include the EF II tutorial text, but the ...
by Hunter42
Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:53 pm
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: Tutorial
Replies: 6
Views: 490

Tutorial

<t> Hi,<br/>
<br/>
just started with this nice game, but I have a little question regarding the tutorial scenarios. The handbook explains the tutorial scenario for the EF II tutorial. The other two games, have tutorial scenarios as well. Is there a way to get the documentation for both (which was ...
by Hunter42
Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:38 pm
Forum: John Tiller's Campaign Series
Topic: Flashing White with VISTA
Replies: 8
Views: 681

RE: Still flashing white with 1.02

works for me !

Regards

Michael

P.S.: Had to download the winhlp program from microsoft to view Helpfiles in old format. Just wanted to mention it....
by Hunter42
Wed Aug 11, 2004 7:55 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie: Starting Tutorial wrong ?
Replies: 6
Views: 265

RE: Newbie: Starting Tutorial wrong ?

OK OK !!!

Just double checked and guess what: I was wrong [:D]

I guess that I accidentally moved the HQ with my first mouse click....


Going on just now....


Thx for quick replies !

Michael
by Hunter42
Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:57 pm
Forum: Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns
Topic: Newbie: Starting Tutorial wrong ?
Replies: 6
Views: 265

Newbie: Starting Tutorial wrong ?

<r> Hi,<br/>
<br/>
just downloaded the game and tried the starting tutorial.<br/>
The tutorial (found in the manual) works well till it wants me to put my HQ forces in a Half-Track. It says that my HQ forces are in hex 36,26. Buts that not true. They are in another hex <E>:-(</E><br/>
<br ...

Go to advanced search