Search found 3 matches

by culture_jam
Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:02 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Some Noobie Q's
Replies: 8
Views: 261

RE: Some Noobie Q's

<t> oh and one more question; I know that when you start a campaign the AI sets its forces according to what you set your battle points at and I was wondering if when you upgrade and some units increase then in battle points if the AI will respond accordingly. I would hate to upgrade all my panzer ...
by culture_jam
Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:35 pm
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Some Noobie Q's
Replies: 8
Views: 261

RE: Some Noobie Q's

well thanks guys you really helped a lot I am glad to see a friendly forum out there [:)]
by culture_jam
Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:33 am
Forum: SP:WaW Training Center
Topic: Some Noobie Q's
Replies: 8
Views: 261

Some Noobie Q's

<t> Hello fellow wargamers, been playing around with spwaw for a bit and have a few questions I was hoping some of you could clarify or answer for me...<br/>
<br/>
1. Radios- the number given is a percentage; now is this the chance that the unit has a radio for the entire battle or is it the ...

Go to advanced search