Search found 2 matches

by markt74
Tue Dec 14, 2004 9:44 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Game Crash = System Crash?
Replies: 6
Views: 320

Game Crash = System Crash?

<t> Hello,<br/>
<br/>
I'm running version 8.3 of SPWAW on Windows XP. I Started the game earlier today (far from being the first time I played it on my system), and when the opening video of the game's introduction began, the whole system crashed and my computer went through what seemed to be a ...
by markt74
Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:12 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: Bad SPWAW EXE file? Help!
Replies: 1
Views: 106

Bad SPWAW EXE file? Help!

<t> Hello,<br/>
<br/>
I've just downloaded SPWAW v8.2 and the patch v8.3 and installed them onto my computer. After installing both (the v8.2 file first, of course), I noticed that I had a SPWAW game menu shortcut on my desktop. When I click on it, a menu is presented, with 'Play SPWAW' appearing ...

Go to advanced search