Search found 3 matches

by Vincent5
Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:33 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: dos mouse driver
Replies: 2
Views: 152

dos mouse driver

I am setting up an old computer with DOS 6.2.

Where can I download DOS mouse drivers?

Thanks.

Vincent
by Vincent5
Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:31 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SpWaw and flicker
Replies: 5
Views: 327

RE: SpWaw and flicker

Thanks for the quick reply....

Yes it is a new computer.
It has an Intel Desktop board D865PERL and uses an Intel 865 PE chipset. I guess that's it.

The game works fine on my older computer(3-4 years)

Vincent
by Vincent5
Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:28 pm
Forum: Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers
Topic: SpWaw and flicker
Replies: 5
Views: 327

SpWaw and flicker

I am getting flicker when I run SPWaW.
I have a GeForce FX5700 LE graphics card.
Using XP.
NEC FP1375 21" monitor set at 120 refresh rate.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Vincent

Go to advanced search