Search found 7 matches

by Daslink
Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:57 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: AB's entended map - scenarios?
Replies: 2
Views: 363

AB's entended map - scenarios?

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere but I see Andrew Brown has released new maps. (Hooray and thank you!) Wondering what scenarios are compatible with the new extended map, apart from Scenario 1.

Thanks!
by Daslink
Sun Aug 16, 2026 9:56 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: AB's entended map - scenarios?
Replies: 0
Views: 179

AB's entended map - scenarios?

Apologies if this is posted elsewhere but I see Andrew Brown has released new maps. (Hooray and thank you!) Wondering what scenarios are compatible with the new extended map, apart from Scenario 1.

Thanks!
by Daslink
Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:24 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: New! v1127 Public Beta Available
Replies: 1113
Views: 253227

Re: New! v1127 Public Beta Available

Much appreciated!
by Daslink
Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:14 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: New! v1127 Public Beta Available
Replies: 1113
Views: 253227

Re: New! v1127 Public Beta Available

Fair enough. I'll park this on my gaming back-burner for a bit but I'll be back. Good luck!
by Daslink
Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:32 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: New! v1127 Public Beta Available
Replies: 1113
Views: 253227

Re: New! v1127 Public Beta Available

Please don't interpret this as nudging, but is there an updated estimate on when the patch will be released? I am glad to wait while the kinks are ironed out but wanted to know for personal life planning purposes when I can dive back in.

Thank for all the hard work! It's appreciated.
by Daslink
Tue Dec 19, 2023 12:32 am
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Making the last Beta Official
Replies: 550
Views: 111535

Re: Making the last Beta Official

Looking to come back to WIPTAE after a long hiatus and excited for the beta. (Thanks to everyone involved!). Just reinstalled a clean copy and updated to 26. Should I/can I update to the current beta and start a campaign with the expectation that I won't have to start over again once the revised ...
by Daslink
Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:50 pm
Forum: War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition
Topic: Returning player
Replies: 2
Views: 257

Returning player

<t> All,<br/>
<br/>
Thinking about picking up AE again after a long absence. Previously played through both stock and one of the mods (Extended map, Ironman(?)) over the course of several years. Would definitely like a extended map mod with a challenging AI opponent. And a pony, but hey, who's ...

Go to advanced search