Search found 2 matches

by ejdee
Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:53 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWaW Crashes Intermittently
Replies: 5
Views: 190

RE: GGWaW Crashes Intermittently

<t> To Joel Billings: Thanks for the advise. Have emailed 2by3 with the save game file.<br/>
<br/>
To Traemyn: Do you work for Matrix games? I hope I didn't offend you with my observation re plays like a beta. I don't have the patience to read all the messages in this forum on how to fix CTW ...
by ejdee
Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:12 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: GGWaW Crashes Intermittently
Replies: 5
Views: 190

RE: GGWaW Crashes Intermittently

I have the same problem. Playing Germany, 1940 scenario. Game crashes to Windows when the Japanese AI is planning its moves. Really irritating cause it happened in the winter of 1943. Is there a fix for this.
I read in other posts that the game plays like a beta. I have to agree.

Go to advanced search