Search found 2 matches

by daikyu
Tue May 10, 2005 1:15 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: blitzing bug
Replies: 7
Views: 205

RE: blitzing bug

<t> This was as Germany attacking into russia. If I remember correctly the first attack was Grozny and the empty space was the Caucasus.<br/>
<br/>
I think that a tank should be able to take an empty space after combat. Wasn't that part of the whole bitzkreig strategy? A localized breakthrough and ...
by daikyu
Mon May 09, 2005 1:38 pm
Forum: Gary Grigsby's World at War - Support
Topic: blitzing bug
Replies: 7
Views: 205

blitzing bug

<t> As Germany.<br/>
<br/>
I attacked 1 space away with combined arms and won the battle. I then proceeded to move a tank unit to an adjacent empty space to occupy it. When clicking on the fight battle button nothing happened. The space was still shown the the battle marker and I could pop up the ...

Go to advanced search