An article I found. Not for JFB's.

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Ursa MAior
Posts: 1414
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:10 am
Location: Hungary, EU

RE: An article I found. Not for JFB's.

Post by Ursa MAior »

ORIGINAL: testarossa
ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior
...but hey I was called a dirthole dweller right after I gave voice to my disagreement, some six months ago.

Well man, i've been to Budapest in 2001 and can say that it's in no way a dirthole. Very beautiful city inhabited by many nice people.

Thank you. Although the nice people have recently vanished somehow, but to quote a local saying : "We are not better than others, but not worse either!".

Well there are some people who think that "XYZ-land XYZ-land über alles!" Replace XYZ-land with any country and for them the rest of the world is just a shitty place inhabited by morons and idiots .
Image
Art by the amazing Dixie
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”