The anti-thread
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: anti-thread
A pointless, yet significant achievement.
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I was going to post a picture of a thousand bottles of beer on the wall...so typed 1000 bottles of beer into Google and then looked in the image index...this was the second picture that came up and it was as far as i got. [:D]
![]()
And I thought beer was fattening...........
........thanks to those wild and crazy Germans I have a whole new respect for the brew[&o] "Over?! It's not over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!" John Blutarsky from the Movie "Animal House"
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: anti-thread
All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: anti-thread
just to put it back on top [:'(]
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: swift
All Glory to the Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
[&o]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: anti-thread
I will now list the top 10 reasons people procrastinate:
1.
1.

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
- DuckofTindalos
- Posts: 39781
- Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
- Location: Denmark
- wernerpruckner
- Posts: 4143
- Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm
RE: anti-thread
All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: not-so swift
All Glory to the Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
[:'(]
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: niceguy2005
I will now list the top 10 reasons people procrastinate:
1.
"I can't worry about this now, I'll worry about it tomorrow" Scarlett O'Hara - "Gone With the Wind"

"Over?! It's not over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!" John Blutarsky from the Movie "Animal House"
RE: anti-thread
Just a reminder....


- Attachments
-
- threadrules.gif (1.54 KiB) Viewed 284 times
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits"- Darwin Awards 2003
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
"No plan survives contact with the enemy." - Field Marshall Helmuth von Moltke
[img]https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/upfi ... EDB99F.jpg[/img]
RE: anti-thread
#1 Ok so whats the difference between the THREAD and the ANTI-THREAD?
#2 Can I drink beer with those German girls?
#3 Do those German girls make house calls?
#4 Will they make house calls when my wife is either:
A) Not Home
B) Asleep
C) At work
#5 So Scottish beer comes in a 2-Pouch?
#6 Will the German girls bring those cool Glass beer glasses with them?
#7 Do the German girls bring their own beer?
#2 Can I drink beer with those German girls?
#3 Do those German girls make house calls?
#4 Will they make house calls when my wife is either:
A) Not Home
B) Asleep
C) At work
#5 So Scottish beer comes in a 2-Pouch?
#6 Will the German girls bring those cool Glass beer glasses with them?
#7 Do the German girls bring their own beer?
ZUCK
- niceguy2005
- Posts: 12522
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
- Location: Super secret hidden base
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: Coach Z
#1 Ok so whats the difference between the THREAD and the ANTI-THREAD?
The Thread represents all that is holy and righteous (TM) about WitP...follow the Thread and thou shalt be saved. [&o] The anti-thread doesn't.
#2 Can I drink beer with those German girls?
Yes, but you'll have to get in line behind me. [:'(]
#3 Do those German girls make house calls?
See #2 above
#4 Will they make house calls when my wife is either:
A) Not Home
B) Asleep
C) At work
Only for members of the Thread.
#5 So Scottish beer comes in a 2-Pouch?
#6 Will the German girls bring those cool Glass beer glasses with them?
Yes, filled with the nectar of the Thread
#7 Do the German girls bring their own beer?
see #6

Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: Coach Z
#1 Ok so whats the difference between the THREAD and the ANTI-THREAD?
#2 Can I drink beer with those German girls?
#3 Do those German girls make house calls?
#4 Will they make house calls when my wife is either:
A) Not Home
B) Asleep
C) At work
#5 So Scottish beer comes in a 2-Pouch?
#6 Will the German girls bring those cool Glass beer glasses with them?
#7 Do the German girls bring their own beer?
Here's the "Anti-Thread" response to those questions:
#1 - The Anti-Thread respresents democratic thought and expression and discourages the "herd mentality".

#2 - You can drink anything you want with them - they appear very liberal.

#3 - Yes, they are Pre-Med.[:D]
#4 - Yes, they are liberal, open-minded Pre-Med.[;)]
#5 - Nectar of the Gods.

#6 - They always come in fours.[;)]
#7 - Yes, but you'll have to share it with them - they always insist.

"Over?! It's not over until we say it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!" John Blutarsky from the Movie "Animal House"
- Bobthehatchit
- Posts: 838
- Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2003 7:15 pm
- Location: GREAT BRITAIN
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: swift
All Glory to the Anti Thread !!!!![&o][&o][&o][&o]
PAGANS![8|]


"Look at yours before laughing at mine". Garfield 1984.
Wanted: ISDII Low millage in Imperial gray.
Just my 2 pence worth.
I might not be right.
Hell I am probaby wrong.
But thats my opinion for what its worth!
Wanted: ISDII Low millage in Imperial gray.
Just my 2 pence worth.
I might not be right.
Hell I am probaby wrong.
But thats my opinion for what its worth!
-
anarchyintheuk
- Posts: 3958
- Joined: Wed May 05, 2004 7:08 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: anti-thread
ORIGINAL: grunt6971
#1 - The Anti-Thread respresents democratic thought and expression and discourages the "herd mentality".
A wise and true statement.
- bobogoboom
- Posts: 3799
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: anti-thread
heheheheh i am about to deface[:D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
- bobogoboom
- Posts: 3799
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: anti-thread
[8D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
- bobogoboom
- Posts: 3799
- Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
- Location: Dallas
RE: anti-thread

I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc
Member Texas Thread Mafia.

Sig art by rogueusmc





