The anti-thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:D] ehtit [:D]   Thanks for remembering me Swift.[:)]
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

welcome back!!
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

You know the definition of insanity right................trying to keep the anti-thread alive.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] Thanks Swift!  Bobo , it's even more insane to try and discourage the faithfull.[:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] ehtit [:)]
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

You know the definition of insanity right................trying to keep the anti-thread alive.
[:'(][:'(][:'(]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] Greetings Swift!  So when does this American get his 1st beer lesson? [:D]
User avatar
wernerpruckner
Posts: 4143
Joined: Thu May 05, 2005 1:00 pm

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by wernerpruckner »

my favorite Austrian breweries:
 
Hirter
Stiegl
Murauer
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: swift

my favorite Austrian breweries:

Hirter
Stiegl
Murauer
[:)] Thank you. I'll look for them. [:)]
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

[:)] Greetings Swift!  So when does this American get his 1st beer lesson? [:D]
Go find a flying saucer and try all the beers they sell there. you get a diploma in beer once your done
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: swift

my favorite Austrian breweries:

Hirter
Stiegl
Murauer
is warstiener austrian or german?
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

[:)] Greetings Swift!  So when does this American get his 1st beer lesson? [:D]
Go find a flying saucer and try all the beers they sell there. you get a diploma in beer once your done
[8|] Been sampling a few brewski's already , Bobo? [:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] ehtit [:)]
User avatar
Grotius
Posts: 5842
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2002 5:34 pm
Location: The Imperial Palace.

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Grotius »

Hello, anti-thread. My first post here, I think.

I wonder whether all these threads and anti-threads slow down these boards. Just a crazy thought. :)
Image
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

[:-]blashphamy the forums only purpose is to serve the thread
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Grotius

Hello, anti-thread. My first post here, I think.

I wonder whether all these threads and anti-threads slow down these boards. Just a crazy thought. :)
[:)]Welcome brother. Actually , the amount of traffic on the Anti-thread is so minor that one "Farber posting" on the Thread would far exceed it. The real purpose is to be social , say high to friends , and annoy the hell out of BoBo and Terminus. And we do as much as possible. [:D]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

[:-]blashphamy the forums only purpose is to serve the thread
[:D] Yeah , I got your service right here.....![:D] Seriously Bobo , don't you have something else to do , like draining beer bottles or shooting them? [:-][:-][:-][:-] [:D]
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

[:-]blashphamy the forums only purpose is to serve the thread
[:D] Yeah , I got your service right here.....![:D] Seriously Bobo , don't you have something else to do , like draining beer bottles or shooting them? [:-][:-][:-][:-] [:D]
Yeah but the more i drink the more i deface the anti thread. If i get to drunk i could post naked pictures of nuns. and that just leads to problems[:D]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

[:-]blashphamy the forums only purpose is to serve the thread
[:D] Yeah , I got your service right here.....![:D] Seriously Bobo , don't you have something else to do , like draining beer bottles or shooting them? [:-][:-][:-][:-] [:D]
Yeah but the more i drink the more i deface the anti thread. If i get to drunk i could post naked pictures of nuns. and that just leads to problems[:D]
[:)] Wrong thread. It's Termius that has problems with Nuns. I think Nuns look like penguins with tail fins on their heads.[:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve



[:D] Yeah , I got your service right here.....![:D] Seriously Bobo , don't you have something else to do , like draining beer bottles or shooting them? [:-][:-][:-][:-] [:D]
Yeah but the more i drink the more i deface the anti thread. If i get to drunk i could post naked pictures of nuns. and that just leads to problems[:D]
[:)] Wrong thread. It's Termius that has problems with Nuns. I think Nuns look like penguins with tail fins on their heads.[:D]


Oooooo....you dont wanna be here when Faber finds out you said that!!!! [X(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”