The anti-thread

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] Why not , I unintentionally dissed him a couple of Anti-thread posts ago. I'm sure he never decends down here. It's good to see you here though.[:)]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

You did? Where?
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Grotius

Hello, anti-thread. My first post here, I think.

I wonder whether all these threads and anti-threads slow down these boards. Just a crazy thought. :)
[:)]Welcome brother. Actually , the amount of traffic on the Anti-thread is so minor that one "Farber posting" on the Thread would far exceed it. The real purpose is to be social , say high to friends , and annoy the hell out of BoBo and Terminus. And we do as much as possible. [:D]
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

You did? Where?
I miss spelled Faber. [8|]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Heh...I missed that. It could be the 3 hours of sleep mixed with 5 cups of coffee.
 
 
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Heh...I missed that. It could be the 3 hours of sleep mixed with 5 cups of coffee.

[:D]Hopefully our Penguin friend will too. I meant him no disrespect. And Bobo ...lots! [:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Bobo's too drunk to get offended.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Bobo's too drunk to get offended.
[8|]Sigh...I know .But I keep trying anyway....[:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Bobo's too drunk to get offended.
[8|]Sigh...I know .But I keep trying anyway....[:D]

At least stop using long words.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Bobo's too drunk to get offended.
[8|]Sigh...I know .But I keep trying anyway....[:D]

At least stop using long words.
[&:]??? thought I????[&:]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Whassat? Symetrical confusion?
 
I meant use shorter words when you insult him. He'll understand it easier. [:'(]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Whassat? Symetrical confusion?

I meant use shorter words when you insult him. He'll understand it easier. [:'(]
[:)] Ah..I’ll work on it. One syllable limit? [:)]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

you can go up to 2 syllables....but not more than one per sentence.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

you can go up to 2 syllables....but not more than one per sentence.
[:D] To quote one of my favorite lines from "Fiddler on the Roof" , ;"But only when he's sober , so your OK". [:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

[:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:)] So , how long are you going to LA for? Some people will do anything to avoid snow  in winter. [:)]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

[:D] ehtit [:D]
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Bobo's too drunk to get offended.
[8|]Sigh...I know .But I keep trying anyway....[:D]

At least stop using long words.
[:'(]
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve



[8|]Sigh...I know .But I keep trying anyway....[:D]

At least stop using long words.
[:'(]
[:D]By Jove , I think we are converting him! He liked it! Welcome to the anti-thread brother Bobo...Any one as insane as you surely belongs amongst us! Welcome to the fold! [:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

[:)] So , how long are you going to LA for? Some people will do anything to avoid snow  in winter. [:)]

2 weeks
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Anti Thread !!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo




At least stop using long words.
[:'(]
[:D]By Jove , I think we are converting him! He liked it! Welcome to the anti-thread brother Bobo...Any one as insane as you surely belongs amongst us! Welcome to the fold! [:D]
[:-]i am still loyal to the one and true thread.[:'(]
that doesn't exclude me from browsing anything on this forum except the senario design sub forum and the general discussions main forum
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”