Overlord I

Post descriptions of your brilliant victories and unfortunate defeats here.
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 27

Post by StoneAge »

camp score

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (71.05 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 29

Post by StoneAge »

Day 29
97% cloud cover so only 3 small typhoon raids today so no raid images today as I dont even think the germans will launch.

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (51.62 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 29

Post by StoneAge »

Camp score

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (70.32 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 29

Post by StoneAge »

Dont know what happened here but I did not upload the raid map or list for the 30th oops

mission report:
Does not matter much as 3 raids did not fly
Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (55.42 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 29

Post by StoneAge »

ac lost

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (104.29 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 29

Post by StoneAge »

camp score

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (71.96 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

Day 31
Here we Go
BIG RAIDS FROM HERE ON IN

Blue Circle's are BC missions

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (233.82 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

mission list

Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (161.3 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

Interesting:
This group has been patolling across the coast for the last 2 days you can see I have sent 2 FS to try and catch them

Image
Attachments
interesting.jpg
interesting.jpg (99.23 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

Mission report

A few missions bombed through cloud could have been better

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (147.96 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

AC Lost:

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (108.24 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 31

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (71.15 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 32

Post by StoneAge »

Day 32
The Real Start, with 10% cloud everything is in the air today heading down towards normandy. Main targets for today are any ground forces that are not static.

I have 1 or 2 PRI AF's in there as well

Blue raids are the heavy's (Short and fast)
Yellow are fighter bomber's riads in the 100+ range
Orange are medium's (The deep raid are the Havoc's with super max fighter cover I want to have him attack this group with his fighters from all the pink airfields)
Red raid BC

With all these planes in the air at the same time there are going to be a lot of plane losses today on both sides I have all recon planes flying in this same 1 hour window a 124 raids in all

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (234.86 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 32

Post by StoneAge »

mission list

2400 bombers + 427 Night Bombers
2685 Fighters


Image
Attachments
MissionList.jpg
MissionList.jpg (163.83 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 32

Post by StoneAge »

mission report:

Image
Attachments
MissionReport.jpg
MissionReport.jpg (151.27 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 32

Post by StoneAge »

AC lost:

As expected plane losses where higher, damaged was even worse

Image
Attachments
ac_lost.jpg
ac_lost.jpg (108.76 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 32

Post by StoneAge »

Camp Score

Image
Attachments
campScore.jpg
campScore.jpg (75.14 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 33

Post by StoneAge »

Day 33
As expected most targets hit got about 20% damage problem is the amount of planes damaged and now on the ground. with 30% cloud cover today only heavys with more than 20 planes ready will fly. still using my 60%m rule

these list come out diffrent when you assign them to a raid
Image
Attachments
damage.jpg
damage.jpg (114.59 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

RE: Overlord I - Day 33

Post by StoneAge »

B-24

Image
Attachments
interesting.jpg
interesting.jpg (95.26 KiB) Viewed 619 times
User avatar
StoneAge
Posts: 1322
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:36 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Overlord I - Day 33

Post by StoneAge »

raid Map:
Putting in a few fighter Killer raids. 1 group of bombers and mass escorts the other is the havoc's and mass fighter support both directed at airfileds that have fighters on them.

heavy's back to the same targets.

Image
Attachments
raidMap.jpg
raidMap.jpg (268.23 KiB) Viewed 619 times
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”