Utilities, Controllers & Bots, Oh My!

Post new mods and scenarios here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

User avatar
rkr1958
Posts: 31932
Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 10:23 am

Re: Utilities, Controllers & Bots, Oh My!

Post by rkr1958 »

Ok. If he's still having trouble have him post here and we'll try to work through it

Also, I've made some improvements (updates) and would be willing to post those if folks are interested. Caveats: (1) truly is beta, (2) not well documented, (3) been working with building a lot of functionality in Excel that takes input from Magic (python).

I'd be willing to share all this with folks who wish to use it, contribute, or expand it. Including python code, Excel spreadsheets, etc

FYI. Now that MWIF updates are over, Magic through operating on the game file could be a way to make tweaks or even updates to our MWIF gaming experience. While I'd be willing to enthusiasticly participate in such a project, I have no desire to be more than an equal participant/contributor. That is, I have not desire to be the principal for such an effort. I enjoy playing the game too much to give most of that time away to be the principal.
Ronnie
Post Reply

Return to “Mods and Scenarios”