ORIGINAL: DD696
What is this tank? I think Russian, maybe KVI???
![]()
Correct.
Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
ORIGINAL: DD696
What is this tank? I think Russian, maybe KVI???
![]()




ORIGINAL: DD696
Next, a Rhinosauerus (I really should take pictures of the plaque when I can't spell it)
![]()






ORIGINAL: DD696
Dylan's favorite tank. No plaque but I think it is Italian according to the wording on it. What in the world is it???
![]()

ORIGINAL: DD696
They still have the twin 88's, but I didn't get a picture as I was getting low on photostick memory...might find it in the background of some of the shots tho. They still have the MK III open. It looks like I have to buy a photo editing program, as the one provided by microsoft only provides for cropping and I have to crop off too much of the picture. I need to resize them to get them under the 200k limit. More after a shopping trip.
ORIGINAL: patrickl
You don't have to buy software. [;)] Just try www.download.com
Link : http://www.download.com/sort/3150-2192_ ... ml?tag=dir
My favourite is irfanview. Free of charge of course.
Pat
ORIGINAL: DD696
German Self Propelled Artillery
![]()
ORIGINAL: Terminus
ORIGINAL: DD696
Late US SPA
![]()
That's a German Ferdinand.