v1.101b Public Beta Now Available!

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: v1.101b Public Beta Now Available!

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

The instructions are in the beta patch 03 readme file ...


Thank you Joe. Yes, I read the instructions.



Now as I asked before, has anyone written the "Dummies guide" version? [&:]

There is a lot of discussion about this in one of the threads in the support forum - so check over there.

Thanks again Joe. I have. So I'll take that as a no.
User avatar
Pascal_slith
Posts: 1657
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2003 2:39 am
Location: In Arizona now!

RE: v1.101b Public Beta Now Available!

Post by Pascal_slith »

Deleted.
So much WitP and so little time to play.... :-(

Image
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”