Which console

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Kung Karl
Posts: 316
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 9:54 pm

RE: Which console

Post by Kung Karl »

I could no decide so I bought me a Sega Dreamcast instead. :)

It is cheap and I got me some classics like Crazy taxi, Sega Rally 2, Daytona USA 2001 and Virtua Tennis 2, and all for much less than a single new console would cost me. Gave me some money over to buy Forge of Freedom :)
Kuokkanen
Posts: 3752
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 1:16 pm

RE: Which console

Post by Kuokkanen »

ORIGINAL: jvgfanatic

Edit: Homeworld doesn't appear to have ever been released on a console.
I didn't find about it with Google either. Has to be some short circuits on my brain...
You know what they say, don't you? About how us MechWarriors are the modern knights, how warfare has become civilized now that we have to abide by conventions and rules of war. Don't believe it.

MekWars
jvgfanatic
Posts: 279
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:00 pm
Location: Scarborough, Yorkshire
Contact:

RE: Which console

Post by jvgfanatic »

ORIGINAL: Matti Kuokkanen
ORIGINAL: jvgfanatic

Edit: Homeworld doesn't appear to have ever been released on a console.
I didn't find about it with Google either. Has to be some short circuits on my brain...

If you do a google search for Dai Senryaku VII faq you are likely to find me as I'm the author of the only faq for that game. Also for Daisenryaku Portable for PSP and soon Daisenryaku Portable 2 as well as a mini-translation guide for Daisenryaku DS. Notice the trend?

I've faqqed a few other games as well. The best place to go for game information in general (other than news) is Gamefaqs.com
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”