Need SPWAW LAN Help!!!!

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

Post by mogami »

Hi I am by no means an expert on LAN but take a look here for me and try setting the FRAME TYPE to 802.3 instead of using AUTO . To do this, open your network control panel, find the IPX/SPX driver for your network card, and double-click on it. Click the advanced button, then single-click frame type in the list. You can change your type in the drop box to the right. Make sure both computers are set the same.
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
Post Reply

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”