Now if you were stranded....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
06 Maestro
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: Nevada, USA

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by 06 Maestro »

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.


There are no moose on distant worlds, so you'll be learning to skin and clean aliens together. [:D]

Jim

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

GoodGuy
Posts: 1506
Joined: Wed May 17, 2006 5:36 pm
Location: Cologne, Germany

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by GoodGuy »

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.

She was born in Siberia and moved to Germany in 1988, when she was 4 yrs old. She's a Russian German (so her grandparents were Volga Germans). So either her grandparents or her parents knew how to skin a Russian bear or some deers. Does that count? [;)]
"Aw Nuts"
General Anthony McAuliffe
December 22nd, 1944
Bastogne

---
"I've always felt that the AA (Alied Assault engine) had the potential to be [....] big."
Tim Stone
8th of August, 2006
User avatar
Yogi the Great
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Wisconsin

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Yogi the Great »

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Probably my turn to get this locked, but just have to;

Warning, if you get an email entitled nude picture of Nancy Pelosi, it is crucial that you do not open it. No it's not a virus, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
User avatar
Jim D Burns
Posts: 4004
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Salida, CA.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Jim D Burns »

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Gasp! [X(] You should receive a 2 week forum ban just for putting that ghastly image in my head, shame on you, this was a pleasant thread. Scuse me, I have to go wash. [:D]

Jim

User avatar
06 Maestro
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: Nevada, USA

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by 06 Maestro »

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro
Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Gasp! [X(] You should receive a 2 week forum ban just for putting that ghastly image in my head, shame on you, this was a pleasant thread. Scuse me, I have to go wash. [:D]

Jim

Sorry guys; that was a grisly picture.
The human race would have been doomed to quick extinction on the new planet.

Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

User avatar
06 Maestro
Posts: 3997
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:50 pm
Location: Nevada, USA

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by 06 Maestro »

ORIGINAL: GoodGuy
ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

I agree that gal is beautiful and has a wonderful voice, but can she skin and clean a moose? Man cannot live on music alone.

She was born in Siberia and moved to Germany in 1988, when she was 4 yrs old. She's a Russian German (so her grandparents were Volga Germans). So either her grandparents or her parents knew how to skin a Russian bear or some deers. Does that count? [;)]

Yea, in her case, I would say that counts. I could handle the hunt myself for her sake-maybe even cook a little.[;)]
Banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies.

Thomas Jefferson

diablo1
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:58 pm

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by diablo1 »

ORIGINAL: Yogi the Great

ORIGINAL: 06 Maestro

Hmm, perhaps Nancy Bela-Pelosi would be a better choice then. [:D]

Probably my turn to get this locked, but just have to;

Warning, if you get an email entitled nude picture of Nancy Pelosi, it is crucial that you do not open it. No it's not a virus, it really is a nude picture of Nancy Pelosi.

LMAO Yogi you win the thread with that one.
X3:Universe of games rules them all!! Xtra coming soon X3:REBIRTH 4th qtr 2011 YAY!
JWW
Posts: 1694
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Louisiana, USA

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by JWW »

Gotta agree with Sarah Palin.  She can fish, hunt, cook, organize a government of some sort, and is hot.
User avatar
freeboy
Posts: 8969
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Colorado

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by freeboy »

did you guys here the one about Gilligans Island? remember the TV show?
The writer of this blog, forgotten where, sorry, pointed out the hidden context of the charactors...
There are seven main Characters... each portraying one of six deadly sins.. lust, pride, anger, greed, jelousy, covetousness.. they all want to leave.. but cannot.. so the island is the devils kindom on earth,( or HELL) who is dressed and red and it HIS island? so Gilligan is the devil... wow.. trippy.. just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol
"Tanks forward"
User avatar
DampSquib
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:03 am
Location: UK

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by DampSquib »

Nigella Lawson...Very beautiful,intelligent & a cook.
User avatar
Fred98
Posts: 4019
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Wollondilly, Sydney

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Fred98 »

I met a woman from Vancouver, in Dawson City, Yukon, back in 1984..........[&o].
 
I hope she is well.
 
-
 
 
User avatar
ilovestrategy
Posts: 3614
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 8:41 pm
Location: San Diego
Contact:

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by ilovestrategy »

Raquel Welch back in the day! [&o]
After 16 years, Civ II still has me in it's clutches LOL!!!
Now CIV IV has me in it's evil clutches!
Image
User avatar
Twotribes
Posts: 6466
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Jacksonville NC
Contact:

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Twotribes »

ORIGINAL: Prince of Eckmühl
ORIGINAL: GoodGuy

She'd get lost on planet "M" all the time, though, as she can't even tell continents (let alone states) apart on planet Earth. [;)]

Hey, Barak Obama thinks that Austrian is a language and that the U.S. Army liberated Auschwitz.

He also thinks there are 57 States.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
User avatar
Twotribes
Posts: 6466
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Jacksonville NC
Contact:

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Twotribes »

Jessica Alba.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
User avatar
SlickWilhelm
Posts: 1854
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:52 pm
Location: Rochester, MN

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by SlickWilhelm »

ORIGINAL: freeboy
just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol

Which begs the question....Ginger or MaryAnn?

MaryAnn!
Beta Tester - Brother Against Brother
Beta Tester - Commander: The Great War
Beta Tester - Desert War 1940-42
User avatar
Yogi the Great
Posts: 1949
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:28 pm
Location: Wisconsin

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Yogi the Great »

Mary Ann
Hooked Since AH Gettysburg
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by sol_invictus »

Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim. I have put it in my favorites and have watched it around ten times since yesterday. I know, I have a problem. I am just enchanted with her beauty and her intoxicating voice. I also love the haunting sadness of Ave Maria.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
User avatar
Arctic Blast
Posts: 1157
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:58 am
Contact:

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Arctic Blast »

ORIGINAL: Slick Wilhelm

ORIGINAL: freeboy
just thought somehow the while marrooned theme was appropriate to segway into a Gilligan's island discussion! lol

Which begs the question....Ginger or MaryAnn?

MaryAnn!

Definitely Mary Ann.
Meditation on inevitable death should be performed daily.
User avatar
Jim D Burns
Posts: 4004
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2002 6:00 pm
Location: Salida, CA.

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by Jim D Burns »

ORIGINAL: Arinvald
Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim.

My pleasure. I came across it purely by accident some time back and I too immediately dropped it into favorites. I think it’s one of the best performances of Ave Maria I’ve ever heard. I look forward to her career growing and hope someday she tours the states.

Of course she’d need to learn English first, but you never know. I think she’s good enough that many will hopefully pressure her to take the necessary steps so she can expand beyond her German audience.

Jim
User avatar
sol_invictus
Posts: 1962
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Kentucky

RE: Now if you were stranded....

Post by sol_invictus »

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

ORIGINAL: Arinvald
Thanks for posting the Helene Fischer video Jim.

My pleasure. I came across it purely by accident some time back and I too immediately dropped it into favorites. I think it’s one of the best performances of Ave Maria I’ve ever heard. I look forward to her career growing and hope someday she tours the states.

Of course she’d need to learn English first, but you never know. I think she’s good enough that many will hopefully pressure her to take the necessary steps so she can expand beyond her German audience.

Jim



I saw that she performed "We Will Rock You" in English I so I assumed that she was bilingual. I would love for her to come to the States.
"The fruit of too much liberty is slavery", Cicero
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”