ORIGINAL: Mynok
Nekkid is a uniform of sorts. Although yours are more of the duoform variety. [:'(]
Yes, quite right, and I plan to keep them in the duoform variety[:D]
Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Nekkid is a uniform of sorts. Although yours are more of the duoform variety. [:'(]

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Ahem....ORIGINAL: Gargoil
I like them, but gee, I thought they would be a niche thing. So many people have them they look like some official badge that you must aquire to be a member of the WitP:AE community.
Worse one yet goes to Chickenboy - Tropical Disease Fanboy [X(][:-][:D]
[:'(]
My fanboyism of tropical diseases comes in several parts:
I'm a medical professional (vet). I appreciate a good ol' fashioned infectious disease when I see it. The tropics have some very unusual and extremely nasty ones that one doesn't find elsewhere. Not only did men have to live side by side with these nasties, but they had to FIGHT a war at the same time! What a rotten (literally) place to fight a war!
The major disabler of land units in the pacific wasn't enemy action, but tropical diseases-particularly malaria. This major effect on the tempo of land combat must be maintained for anything claiming to be a game / simulation of the PTO. Ignore malaria? Your game is immediately other-worldly and unrealistic.
The initial iterations of AE had malaria disabled. There were some mutterings on the boards early on about keeping it that way, because having malarial effects was annoyingly realistic, I guess. I chose to make my suggestion (up with malaria!) very clearly obvious to all when I posted.
DivePac88 did a beautiful job with some images that I sent him. He even put in some of his own. Then he designed both my avatar and siggy. What a bloke! How could I say no?
Lastly, I've always appreciated folks with 'off-center' senses of humor. Mike's "Sir Robin Fanboy" is one such. A fan of running away and wetting one's armor? However, all things considered, I agree with consensus re: LST's siggy. Pretty hard to beat.




ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
or perhaps this one?...[X(]
![]()


ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Alas, it is real. From a "Nova" documentary on "Search for the Giant Leeches"-apparently they found them in the Amazonia / French Guyana.
ORIGINAL: witpqs
ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
Alas, it is real. From a "Nova" documentary on "Search for the Giant Leeches"-apparently they found them in the Amazonia / French Guyana.
Ay carumba! Then that bloke with the beasty on his arm must be what's referred to in the movie business as "an extra".



ORIGINAL: Chickenboy
or perhaps this one?...[X(]
![]()
ORIGINAL: Kubel
OOOO Torplex that gives me an idea....who can come up with the most obscrure Fan Boy Sig thats AE relevant![]()

ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Nekkid is a uniform of sorts. Although yours are more of the duoform variety. [:'(]
Yes, quite right, and I plan to keep them in the duoform variety[:D]
ORIGINAL: Mynok
ORIGINAL: TOMLABEL
ORIGINAL: Mynok
Nekkid is a uniform of sorts. Although yours are more of the duoform variety. [:'(]
Yes, quite right, and I plan to keep them in the duoform variety[:D]
Yes please......[:D]

ORIGINAL: vettim89
That may be true but the winner hands down is......................
Large Slow Target