Pauls and Sierans

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

hunchback77
Posts: 189
Joined: Mon May 13, 2002 4:28 am
Location: Whitby, Ontario, Canada

RE: Pauls and Sierans

Post by hunchback77 »

ORIGINAL: Bradley7735

I just tested Pauls and Sierans in my sandbox scenario. I had 36 of each on naval attack. I had an allied AK task force 1 hex from Bikini. I had a base force to provide AV support. Both plane types launched and hit the AK's with bombs. I did not test with an HQ to see if torpedoes would launch.

I could only test from a level 1 air field. I tried to do it with a dot base, but I could not get the air groups to show up at the base. They only showed up if the air field was level 1.

Thank you Bradley. Good to know for later in the game.
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”