Brits and AT fire

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
rbrunsman
Posts: 1795
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Phoenix, AZ

Post by rbrunsman »

I'll take any large bore HE round in a pinch. I fired one of my Sig's 150mm HE at Brutto-Bob's Matilda II straight on the front armor just to let him know I was watching that flank and damned if that Matilda didn't light up like a firecracker!:D :D

And his MkIII-CS's did cause me considerable concern when I saw that big 3.7" cannon pointing at my precious PzIIIh's. On the other hand, I laughed at the shots of this 2 pounders at anything over 250 yards.
Everyone is a potential [PBEM] enemy, every place a potential [PBEM] battlefield. --Zensunni Wisdom
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”