(Fuhrer's aid) My Fuhrer reports have just come in that Islamabad forces are approaching Berlin security forces stationed to the south. Size and strength of the enemy are unknown.
(Fuhrer) Do you think my dinner jacket makes me look fat?
(Fuhrer's aid) Ahh, of course not my Fuhrer. About the approaching forces. Colonel Deter Wiese who is in command of the Infantry charged with guarding the Narrows to the South has requested OKW to dispatch Engineers to construct a fortification to aid in there defense.
(Fuhrer) What! I have taken personal command of all Berlin security forces and all request are to directly to me. Not OKW!
(Fuhrer's aid) AHH... Of course my Fuhrer. I will inform the Colonel right away.
(Fuhrer) Wait! I have an idea Shultz. Tell OKW to dispatch Engineers with great haste to the narrows and construct a defensive fortification to aid our troops guarding our great Capital.
(Fuhrer's aid) Oh yes my Fuhrer that is a brilliant idea.
(Fuhrer) Of course it is. What are you waiting for Shultz? I want you to tell them NOW!
(Fuhrer's aid) Yes my Fuhrer.
On another note. Large numbers of enemy forces are approaching Rommel's forces from the South. Rommel has repositioned forces to the Southern flank in response.
