How do Combat Mission players like SP:WaW?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

To copy from someones post - just hold the left mouse button down and drag across the text, highlighting it. Then right click on the highlighted text and hit copy.

If you add [ QUOTE] Without the space before the section and [/QUOTE ] without the space at the end you will get an 'indented quote'

IE
You know how much I enjoy both games since you are involved in both.

Wild Bill
Polrbear
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Plano, TX, USA

Post by Polrbear »

I play both and feel that there is a place for both in a gamers arsenal. My only concern is the potential financial requirement to keep up with the CM expansions as compared to the quality, depth, flexibilty, and cost Image of SPWAW.
BomBeer
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2000 8:00 am

Post by BomBeer »

I like CM very much. I look forward to the CM 2 as much as I look forward to SP Modern Warfare or War in the Pacific. Last night I played one battle of SPWaW and one of CM. There both fun in there own ways.

BomBeer
IYAAYAS
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”