Carrier Trained groups

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
geofflambert
Posts: 14887
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:18 pm
Location: St. Louis

RE: Carrier Trained groups

Post by geofflambert »

ORIGINAL: BBfanboy

ORIGINAL: Chris H

ORIGINAL: geofflambert


The AC squadron screen says whether they are capable and whether they are trained. In some cases, birds actually have the biggest brains, at least from neuron counts.

I know that. I thought there was means of listing them without stepping through. Seems I was wrong.

That's true but it took years of evolution. I've also heard that the very largest reptiles also had some form of neurological control in their tails, but I might be wrong in this. If mammals ever had similar mine died years ago.
I am pretty sure there are some humans out there who think like their rear end ... I'll let you decide who fits the shoe.

Gorn are able to completely eject their tails whenever they feel frightened. Obviously, we are more evolved than you Earthlings.

User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: Carrier Trained groups

Post by crsutton »

You are making your life too difficult. The penalty for using "carrier capable" squadrons on a carrier are so mild that it does not matter. Use either and don't think about it any further. I have done so for a decade of real time now and have not given it another thought. If it can fly off and land on a carrier, then it is a carrier aircraft. Simple.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”