) .So long ...
Arralen
Moderator: MOD_SPWaW
Sorry folks, but I can't do anything about unit costs ... the costs were calculated by the Matrix Team, and I have few information on how they did it, so I wouldn't touch these values .. and don't expect Paul (or someone else) to go over those again - they're busy doing other important stuff !!Originally posted by Kharan:
I think heavy tank costs need some scruffing:
hey i got latest icons 11-17 and i have jpzIV as airplane iconOriginally posted by Warhorse:
Kharan, tsk, tsk, you have not dl'ed the newest icons have you??!! That's why you have the airplane iconGo to either Fabio's tank resourse page, or Tankheads site, both are generous to post the icons for me!! New Italians are on the way!!
Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”



Go to either Fabio's tank resourse page, or Tankheads site, both are generous to post the icons for me!! New Italians are on the way!!