World of Tanks / World of Warships / World of Warplanes

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
terje439
Posts: 6603
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:01 pm

RE: World of Tanks / World of Warships / World of Warplanes

Post by terje439 »

I've been playing WoT since release, and still find it fun at times, but there has been a change. More of the newer players do not bother to really learn the game mechanics, and because of this gets frustrated. This again leads to a very toxic chat in the game.

I still find it fun to play, but the last few years the clan I am in has become rather inactive, and as such I play less platoons (up to three players in a "miniteam" within the team), and no ClanWars.

WowS I have installed and have played some games, but I find it less fun, probably because I am not as skilled in it ^^
"Hun skal torpederes!" - Birger Eriksen

("She is to be torpedoed!")
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”