AKAGI stuck it port repair

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: AKAGI stuck it port repair

Post by RangerJoe »

This game will teach people patience if the people will let it.
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: AKAGI stuck it port repair

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: guctony

Hii

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was playing with it to much as you guys mentioned. I dodnt touch for 3 days and yes it free now

Aren't you a little old to be "playing with it"? [:)]

Never mind. Probably safer that way.
Image
User avatar
RangerJoe
Posts: 19760
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:39 pm
Location: Who knows?

RE: AKAGI stuck it port repair

Post by RangerJoe »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

ORIGINAL: guctony

Hii

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was playing with it to much as you guys mentioned. I dodnt touch for 3 days and yes it free now

Aren't you a little old to be "playing with it"? [:)]

Never mind. Probably safer that way.

Stand with your back to people with a container in your hand. Keep shaking the container to mix things up. Then turn around and show people the container . . .
Seek peace but keep your gun handy.

I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing! :o

“Illegitemus non carborundum est (“Don’t let the bastards grind you down”).”
:twisted: ; Julia Child


Image
alimentary
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:56 pm

RE: AKAGI stuck it port repair

Post by alimentary »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Aren't you a little old to be "playing with it"? [:)]
Probably just checking to be sure it's not out of sorties.
User avatar
guctony
Posts: 669
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:56 am

RE: AKAGI stuck it port repair

Post by guctony »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

ORIGINAL: guctony

Hii

Thanks for the reply. I guess I was playing with it to much as you guys mentioned. I dodnt touch for 3 days and yes it free now

Aren't you a little old to be "playing with it"? [:)]

Never mind. Probably safer that way.


Well my friend anyone suggesting that 'Playing with it' is for young is old enough to not to play with it... playing games(it) at this age is playing with it in my opinion. (if there is nothing else to play with)

;)
"Unless a nation's life faces peril, war is murder."
"Sovereignty is not given, it is taken."
"After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well."
Mustafa Kemal
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”