Goblin PoLL

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Goblin- A Goblin is embarrassed by the attention!

(thanks guys)

Goblin:D
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

I hadda chime in with a 'yes' there Gob...nobody can act that well! Is this thread supposed to be some kind of intervention? Image

2800!?!? I better be more careful when I suggest that some people should 'speak up'. Image
Jim NSB ImageImage
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

This thread too, tracer? Is nothing sacred?:mad:

:)

Goblin- A Goblin is plotting:eek:
User avatar
tracer
Posts: 1841
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2000 10:00 am
Location: New Smyrna Beach, FL USA
Contact:

Post by tracer »

Hey, its for your own good! You left us no option. Image :D
Jim NSB ImageImage
Capt. Pixel
Posts: 1178
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Tucson, AZ

I gotta say

Post by Capt. Pixel »

In the little over a year that I've been harrassing, harrying, bully-ragging and generally pecking at Goblin, he is still one 'Righteous Dude'.

Thanks again for all you've helped me with Goblin. (and don't take any of this personally, bud - it's your moniker, 'Goblin', that I like to pick on. :D )

BTW, it seems you're being targetted by a Newbie with the moniker 'Goblin-Hunter'. Good luck. :cool:
"Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible. "
- Stonewall Jackson
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

It isn't a Newbie. Look at how he spelled 'comming', and you tell me who it is. I know, do you?

Also, thank you for the kind words, Capt Pee. :p

Goblin:)
User avatar
Grenadier
Posts: 658
Joined: Wed May 10, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Newport Beach, CA USA

Post by Grenadier »

You guys are all NUTS!!
The world would not be the same without the goblinisms:cool:
Brent Grenadier Richards




__________________
Image

[url=http://
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Originally posted by Goblin
Slap a 76 on that beotch!:D

Goblin



now ya done it! I have to shower now!!:rolleyes: :p
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”