New Store is Open and Old Mega Campaigns Are Available

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I think that is the case. Does anyone on the Matrix staff know if the game is part of the download or just the Mega Campaign?

WB
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

The downloaded Megas are just that, only the Megas.
What, me worry?
TF-M
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 2:48 am
Location: United States

MCWT

Post by TF-M »

It seems a question from earlier in this thread got passed over. Does anyone know if MCWT still has the full version of spwaw on the CD and if so is this 7.0 or 7.1. I myself would like to know as I still have a modem and downloading 400 some odd megs takes forever:rolleyes:
Mike

User avatar
Reg
Posts: 2793
Joined: Fri May 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: NSW, Australia

Re: MCWT

Post by Reg »

Originally posted by TF-M
It seems a question from earlier in this thread got passed over. Does anyone know if MCWT still has the full version of spwaw on the CD and if so is this 7.0 or 7.1. I myself would like to know as I still have a modem and downloading 400 some odd megs takes forever:rolleyes:


<<After reaching into the CD case....>>

The MC WatchTower comes with SPWaW V 7.0, assuming we are talking about the original release CD which appears to be the case (see Les the Sarge above).

The patch to V7.1 is only about 2 MB (plus a couple of OOB updates).

Cheers,
Reg.
Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”