M4 Jess is gonna join a on-line dating service!!!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Post by Buzzard45 »

M4 Jess wrote:I got my 1st responce! :eek:

man that woman fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... :eek:

I know I know.........

See what she thinks about being painted OD with one white star. She may remind you of your first love.
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

Buzzard45 wrote:See what she thinks about being painted OD with one white star. She may remind you of your first love.
But if she smells of gasoline she would remind him of your first love right?
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
Spenser
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:08 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by Spenser »

M4 Jess wrote:I got my 1st responce! :eek:

man that woman fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... :eek:

I know I know.........
Wonder what she is writing in her forum :D
Seriously though, on the battlefield of love as in our beloved game, tactics mean more than hardware. It's all a question of unexpected moves and timing of attack ;) i know, having scored a decisive victory two years ago (after a few marginal losses admittedly, but still...)

Good Luck!

Spenser
User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Post by Buzzard45 »

Silencer wrote:But if she smells of gasoline she would remind him of your first love right?
Being a carrion eater, I don't much go for that perfume stuff. I like mine WELL ripened.

Two weeks dead is about right. It'll remind me of my first wife.
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

Buzzard45 wrote:Being a carrion eater, I don't much go for that perfume stuff. I like mine WELL ripened.

Two weeks dead is about right. It'll remind me of my first wife.
I bet you do. Personally I prefer one that doesn't smell like a deathtrap. Hence why I'm never going to ask out Kim, she stinks of cigarette smoke constantly.
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Inquiring Minds want to know.

Post by Buzzard45 »

Jess, where are you?

Let's have an update. All this waiting and wondering is keeping me a wake.

Try this, get a bud to take a picture of you in crowd at a baseball game. Post it in your profile. Get the babes to guess which one you are. Let them have their fantasies. Keep the Mystery up. It'll kill them to know. The more they converse the closer they'll get and you can weed out the ones you don't want.

Its called marketing. It reverses the tables. You become the buyer, they are the sellers. Be sure to pinch a few tomatoes before they go in the cart.
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

Buzzard45 wrote:Jess, where are you?

Let's have an update. All this waiting and wondering is keeping me a wake.

Try this, get a bud to take a picture of you in crowd at a baseball game. Post it in your profile. Get the babes to guess which one you are. Let them have their fantasies. Keep the Mystery up. It'll kill them to know. The more they converse the closer they'll get and you can weed out the ones you don't want.

Its called marketing. It reverses the tables. You become the buyer, they are the sellers. Be sure to pinch a few tomatoes before they go in the cart.
Many dating services and web sites do not allow group photos, unless you have at least one photo included of you alone.
What, me worry?
User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Post by Buzzard45 »

Bernie wrote:Many dating services and web sites do not allow group photos, unless you have at least one photo included of you alone.
I guess I wasn't the first to have that idea. :(


Jess is strangely silent.

Maybe they are still having breakfast. Or he did the Coyote chew and only has one arm, leaving the other still under her head. ;) :rolleyes: ;)
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Wo!

I got one!

:cool:

Nice looking too! :p

BRB!

:D
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
mogami
Posts: 11053
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: You can't get here from there

OH NO

Post by mogami »

Hi, He has one, BRB? I think he had to go get his boots (then you stick her rear legs in the boots and........ :eek: )
Image




I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!
User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Post by Buzzard45 »

M4 Jess wrote:Wo!

I got one!

:cool:

Nice looking too! :p

BRB!

:D

WOO HOOO!! Jessy's got a girlfriend. Jessy's got a girlfriend. Jessy's got a girlfriend.Jessy's got a girlfriend.Jessy's got a girlfriend.

Woo Hoo
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

Oh well if the Sherman nut can get a girl, maybe there is hope for me yet.
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

Silencer wrote:Oh well if the Sherman nut can get a girl, maybe there is hope for me yet.

ImageImageImageImage
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

Don't chortle too readily, or I might pay Buzzard to tie you onto his fuel tank the next time he takes his army into the field. :P
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

He shoots...
He scores!

And I didn't even need a dating service to find her. :D
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

Silencer wrote:He shoots...
He scores!

And I didn't even need a dating service to find her. :D
Uh oh! Wait a minute... there's a flag on the play!

Let's hear what the ref says...

"Illegal Procedure... Shooting before scoring... The date is awarded a free penalty kick"

Ouch! That's gotta hurt!
What, me worry?
Silencer
Posts: 38
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 12:13 pm
Location: Tamworth, Australia
Contact:

Post by Silencer »

She's had it already. Came down sick with the flu yesterday. :mad:
Yes I am insane, I share my mind with a cat.
No I do not want to go to bed with you, so quit asking.
My idea of a relaxing morning is driving over my Fiancée's new boyfriend with an M1A2, but not because I'm jealous (it's because he's an absolute prick)
User avatar
M4Jess
Posts: 5078
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2002 10:00 am
Location: DC

Post by M4Jess »

ok...so far....

score....Jess 0

them...........3

I got an idea!

Why dont I just buy a house and give it to the next wacko B from hell...

that way i am done.... ;) (and ahead) :p
Image

Im making war, not trouble~

Image
User avatar
Bernie
Posts: 1675
Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2002 3:18 am
Location: Depot HQ - Virginia
Contact:

Post by Bernie »

M4 Jess wrote:ok...so far....

score....Jess 0

them...........3

I got an idea!

Why dont I just buy a house and give it to the next wacko B from hell...

that way i am done.... ;) (and ahead) :p
Sounds like a plan to me but...

If you don't actually have a relationship with them, can't you just give them a picture of a house...or a kit?

"Here hon... This is a picture of the house you would have gotten if we married and you divorced me. It's all yours." :)
What, me worry?
User avatar
Buzzard45
Posts: 363
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2003 5:57 am
Location: Regina, Canada

Hmmm?

Post by Buzzard45 »

Although, I've never actually tried it, I've heard that you should rent things that you don't plan on keeping for long. Or borrowing from the neighbors is sometimes an option. :rolleyes:

Then again, I've always enjoyed to hunt more than that which was bagged. ;)
Image" Look alive!! Here comes a Buzzard"
POGO
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”