Disaster at Shortland!

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

User avatar
tsimmonds
Posts: 5490
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: astride Mason and Dixon's Line

RE: There they were...gone!

Post by tsimmonds »

While I realize this thread is 3 months old, it raises an interesting question. It indicates that using combat engineers helps against fortifications. How does that work?
I believe (note emphasis...) that when one attacks fortified defenders using a force that includes combat engineers, one result of that day's attack will be to reduce the fortification level by an amount equal to the attack odds, i.e. a 1-1 attack will reduct a level 7 fort to a level 6. But then I also used to believe in the Easter Bunny.... [;)]
Fear the kitten!
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”