Tutorial Project - Where We Are

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Larry Holt
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Atlanta, GA 30068

Post by Larry Holt »

Don,

You may know from some earlier posts that I've been working on a tactics guide. It will be done in first form in a week. I have sections on combined arms, battle drills for breaching obstacles & fortifications & a section on how to employ them, planning, urban combat, limited visability, recon & counter recon, deception, reserves & reinforcements & much more on general offense & defense, principles of war, etc.

If you are up for it, I can make it available to you although the first version does not yet have images or screen shots.


------------------
An old soldier but not yet a faded one.
OK, maybe just a bit faded.
Never take counsel of your fears.
Don
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Elk Grove, CA (near Sacramento)

Post by Don »

Hi Larry,

Yes, I think your tactics guide would go great with the tutorials! These tutorials are being posted to the web on Bonzo's site, and should be ready in a day or two. When your guide is ready send it to me and it can go in the brand new "SPWAW Tactical Training Center".

I may be able to do more with your guide - please email so we can discuss it.
Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
Bonzo
Posts: 329
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Peace River, AB, Canada
Contact:

Post by Bonzo »

I'm working at getting the pages built & up, as I have time. It may take a few days as I am in the middle of changing employers (with all the last minute - you gotta finish this before you go items), moving to a new town & working on some other projects. It is my deepest wish that my move is not the joyfull experience that David had recently, but life usually doeswhat it will & is often like a sadistic child that enjoys pulling the wings of flies.

So please bear with me if there are some delays & i (or Don) will let you know when it is ready for you all to visit.

------------------
Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Coordinator
28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters
Main http://nwbattalion.tripod.com
E-mail nwbattalion@icqmail.com
Robert (Bonzo) Lindsay, Webmaster
28th (North-west) Battalion Headquarters
Main http://www.nwbattalion.com
E-mail
Don
Posts: 662
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Elk Grove, CA (near Sacramento)

Post by Don »

I appreciate your efforts Bonzo - whenever you can get them up is fine. You've supported this project from the start, and what you're doing now is a big help to me and all the "recruits" who will be using this fine institution of learning! Image

Thanks!

------------------
Don
Don "Sapper" Llewellyn
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”