Old Novastar company

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Mikimoto
Posts: 453
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Barcelona, Catalunya

Post by Mikimoto »

I want a "Matrix has a Grognard Feeling" bumper sticker for my jeep utility 'wagon' :)

Albert[/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, it sounds like a song. It's ridiculous if we ask Matrix to do it (a Sticker) with that motto (I'll buy it!!!):

"MATRIX HAVE A GROGNARD FEELING" :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio
Gloo
Posts: 261
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Chapelle-Guillaume
Contact:

Post by Gloo »

Originally posted by Mikimoto:
...(I'll buy it!!!):

And I'll join in too! :)
I see it: big rounded, a flashy yellow color with a hilarious GI face showing his white teeth and chewing a big cigare!
Grrreat!!!
{:]]

"One ring to find them all..."
Greg McCarty
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2000 8:00 am
Location: woodbury,mn,usa

Post by Greg McCarty »

Originally posted by Mikimoto:
Hello.
Someday i readed, I think, in a forum post that someone at Matrix were part of the old and merry Novastar Company, IIRC.
I enjoyed with a CD expansion for SP 1 made by Novastar, with a lot of scenarios. it was great!!!
If someone at Matrix was a former member of Novastar, I have more reasons than ever to congratulate you for your work.
:eek:
Mr Landrey and the folks at Novastar were a class act. I had occasion to speak to Hayden Dawson on the phone a time or two. I didn't work for Novastar, but I once did a contributory scenario published with their newsletter. It was fun, and a good learning
experience.
Greg.

It is better to die on your feet
than to live on your knees.

--Zapata
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”