ORIGINAL: ZOOMIE1980
The problem, early on (assuming playing the Allies in #15), is getting all the AK's, AP's, and TK's moved to Karachi and San Francisco in the first place.
One tip I've learned through experience is to leave one or two AK's in or near Singapore. When the Japanese attacked me in Kuala Lumpur I had over 7,000 recourses stockpiled there. I wanted them to go to Singapore so I could unload 7,000 oil and allow my HI to produce 300 supplies a day at the base until these stockpiles got used up/destroyed. But without an AK to assign to recourse loading in Singapore, the stockpiles just sat there in Kuala Lumpur and were captured by Japan. [:@]
So leave a few of your 4500 ton AK's and some 9000 ton tankers around key battle areas to get recourses to move according to tactical needs. You usually only have a day or two by the time the need makes itself apparent, so the ships need to be very close by.
I've notice oil stockpiles itself at Mandalay when produced originally, but moves to Rangoon as soon as a tanker begins loading up there, so I assume this will work for recourses as well.
Jim
