I need to be relieved of command

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: I need to be relieved of command

Post by kaleun »

I'm quickly getting to the point where I assume every spotted lone Japanese DD is really a 4 CV task force with 300+ planes. This of course causes its own problems.

I'm affraid to leave port!!!

Doesn't help, the yellow menace will attack your port, overpower your Buffaloes, and stick a torp on the Repulse.!
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: I need to be relieved of command

Post by crsutton »

Im only early into the campaign but am trying to play my Allies on a sort of historical basis. POW and Repulse sallied out to their doom and the Dutch-Allied fleet will stay and fight it out rather than skulk away. Sort of gives the AI some balance.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
User avatar
freeboy
Posts: 8969
Joined: Sun May 16, 2004 9:33 am
Location: Colorado

RE: I need to be relieved of command

Post by freeboy »

How about not saving my new Wake Island invasion corrections.. gads.. or invading next to rabal(sp?) took forever to get those guys to move...
or stumbling into a minefield by accident on the way to someplace releatively safe[:@]
"Tanks forward"
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”