Marlboro?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
wodin
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 am
Location: England
Contact:

RE: Marlboro?

Post by wodin »

Im someone who fought off a heroin addiction in my past. I know all about destructive drugs be they ciggies alcohol or other drugs.

Its all bad I just feel that someone shouldnt preach certian things when they are responsible for doing them aswell. The end result is the same no matter what were talking about.
User avatar
wodin
Posts: 10709
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 3:13 am
Location: England
Contact:

RE: Marlboro?

Post by wodin »

Hexed gamer can give me s**t for smoking as he doesnt drive. Im willing to except this of him.

Someone who does drive and tells someone that they are killing people with their fumes from smoking is someone who can F off.

What your saying to me as that your car is needed for the cogs of society or society will collapse. I dont think so. The only thing that might collapse is yourself as youll have to walk more. You value your car more than other peoples health. I bet you car has harmed more people than my smoking. Like I said I will not smoke near people who dont. As for smoking in the open air. I really dont think that is an issue at all it has to be in some kind of enclosed space to possibly damage someone unlike a car.

As for evolving why do we have legs?
VicKevlar
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Minneapolis, MN

RE: Marlboro?

Post by VicKevlar »

This forum is for game and military history topics. We have a link below at Vinnie's and Doog's place to discuss politics and things of this nature.

Locking up.
The infantry doesn't change. We're the only arm of the military where the weapon is the man himself.

C. T. Shortis

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”